Due to safety and security concerns, there is a procedure for all students arriving on campus prior to 8:00 am.
When students arrive on campus before school starts, they are to report immediately to the cafeteria or the covered court. No student may loiter anywhere else on campus.
After 7am, students not eating will move from the cafeteria to the covered court.
All students arriving on the bus must walk along the bus lane, towards the administration building, when accessing the covered court.
Before 8:00am, no one is allowed on the interior of the campus.
While in the covered court or cafeteria, student must:
- Remain seated
- Sit in assigned areas
- Talk quietly, no roughhousing; no inappropriate behavior will be tolerated
At 8:00am, students will be released.
- Groups will be excused one section at a time depending on behavior.
- Students must then walk only in the main fire lane.
- Students may only go to Pod areas.
- Students may not go to other locations on campus (such as plaza, cement tables, locker rooms, etc.)
No student may wander around campus before 8:00am.